Clermont College Enrollment / Admissions BLOG

eSite of the University of Cincinnati Clermont College Office of Enrollment / Admissions

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What did I choose Clermont?



I asked a few students to write down why they decided to attend UC Clermont.

M.B. / Education major lives in Batavia and graduated from Amelia High School
"I love the small classes."

"Cost is a big reason, as well as resources available. Since the college is smaller there is more help available for the individual student."

"Clermont is affordable even without financial assistance."

M.H. / Business major lives in Milford

"UC Clermont is conveniently located close to my house which makes it easy to commute to.”

“UC Clermont has a small, caring atmosphere.”

K.P. / Education major lives in Mt Orab and graduated from Western Brown High School

"I choose Clermont because I could get the 4-year degree I wanted without driving far from home."

"I I like the size of the campus, availability of free computer labs, full-time tutors, and the reputation of UC."

Discover life's possibilities at UC Clermont

Questions? Let me know:

Blaine

Clermont.Information@UC.Edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home